#PositiveAboutCorona: Reader's views
· Introspection of my activities, mind, approach towards others. This has brought clarity in me on many matters of relevance. This has also helped me direct my energies, thoughts and actions efficiently and effectively
· Planning: In times when one is free. My planning has forayed into areas like :
o new financial year business growth plans,
o allocation of resources for forthcoming activities (post lockdown)
o revisiting previously set goals
· Quality time : I could spend quality time with myself and my family. Spent time on yoga, meditation, teaching meditation to others in the housing society, playing games with children, wife, watching TV with family, holding discussion on varied matters with father. Also, doing household chores together with all.
· Acquiring new skills: During this lockdown period have started a course on Forensic and frauds. Also will be starting another course on learning German language along with my daughter.
· Catching up with old movies (of period much before my birth) of favourite actor – Dev Anand, that I always wanted to see but could not see. Movies watched include Jaal (1952), Solvaa Saal (1958). Also, hope to watch all time favourite Gone with the Wind (1939).
· Connecting over phone (and not just whatsapp group) with cousins, school and college friends.
· Expressing concern and solidarity with clients in such crazy times and thus bonding with them on matters other than business / profession.